These sterile filter tips are manufactured with low retention, low binding polymer technology. Filter tips help reduce the risk of sample contamination and aerosol contamination.
Tips are certified DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free and are suitable for PCR applications; or when handling infectious materials.
Tips are supplied in racks (96, 100 or 204 positions) and each tip compartment in the rack is isolated to reduce the possibility of cross contamination.
The hydrophobic inert filter material prevent aerosols from entering the tip cone of the micropipette.
Pipetting infections materials
- Low binding polymer technology
- Hydrophobic, inert filtered material
- DNase, RNase, DNA & Pyrogen free
- Racks come with lift off lids to help shield tips from dust
- Each rack is labelled with tip catalogue number and description for easy identification
- Compartmentalised tip rack reduces risk of cross-contamination