These sterile filter tips are manufactured in medical grade polypropylene, low binding polymer technology. Filter tips made of highly hydrophobic UHMWPE.
Filters prevent cross-contamination and damage to samples, ensure accurate and precise sample aspiration, and protect the user by preventing sample liquid or vapor from entering the pipette body.
Tips are certified DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free and are suitable for PCR applications, or when handling infectious materials.
Tips are supplied in racks (96 positions) and each tip compartment in the rack is isolated to reduce the possibility of cross contamination.
The hydrophobic inert filter material prevent aerosols from entering the tip cone of the micropipette.
Products are manufactured completely according to the TUV ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Available in 1 rack (96) or 10 rack (960)
Pipetting infections materials
- Low binding polymer technology
- Hydrophobic, inert filtered material
- DNase, RNase, DNA & Pyrogen free
- Racks come with lift off lids to help shield tips from dust
- Each rack is labelled with tip catalogue number and description for easy identification
- Compartmentalised tip rack reduces risk of cross-contamination