Corning Costar Stripette serological pipettes featuring “banana-peel” plastic wrap are designed for easy opening for aseptic removal and eliminates static cling when wearing latex gloves.
You can see the polystyrene serological pipet through the clear plastic wrap for instant size identification. Plus, space saving packaging reduces storage requirements, waste, and one material makes it easy to recycle.
- New anti-static clear all-plastic wrap allows full view of pipet for easy size identification and reduces storage space requirements
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing
- Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20ºC) their contents with blowout
Long 25ml pipette made from optically clear medical grade plastic
Costar brand by Corning, model 4251
The pipette is supplied in sterile sealed individual packaging and has graduations marked (0.2ml)
Packed in bags of 50
Dimensions: length 340mm.
Material: polystyrene (PS) pipette
Also available in 5ml, 10ml and 50ml capacity