90ml sterile Leakbuster (TM) screw cap plastic specimen container.
Leakbuster(TM) containers are made from medical grade clarified polypropylene which has a high degree of chemical resistance.
- Graduated on 3 sides and 360° cap has knurled edge for easy grip with or without gloves
- Suitable for transportation and freezing to -70°C
- Suitable for use with hazardous materials, including Formaldehyde
- Sterilised with gamma irradiation with no discolouring
- Securitab label seal to ensure sterility of container
- Graduations are shown at 3 locations around the circumference in metric and imperial units.
- Label is in both English and French languages
- 95kPa compliant
Dimensions: 43mm internal diameter and 73mm internal depth
This Starplex container has been recommended for use on the PREVI™ Isola automated specimen inoculation system from Biomerieux.
Material: medical grade, clarified polypropylene (PP) with polyethylene (PE) cap