Corning Costar Stripette serological pipettes paper/plastic wrapping allows for easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile cell culture and/or tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling. These Stripette pipets are sterile, individually wrapped serological pipets designed to afford optimal conditions for aspetic cell/tissue culture techniques.
- Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification.
- Paper/plastic wrap allows full view
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
- Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20ºC) their contents with blowout
Long 25ml pipette made from optically clear medical grade plastic
Costar brand by Corning, model 4489
The pipette is supplied in sterile sealed individual packaging and has graduations marked (0.2ml)
Packed in bags of 25
Dimensions: length 340mm.
Material: polystyrene (PS) pipette
Also available in 5ml, 10ml and 50ml capacity