Ebony are the gloves of choice when high performance hand protection is required.
The only matt black Nitrile examination glove designed to provide the performance you need to get the job done. Ebony are the gloves of choice when high performance hand protection is required.
Each glove comes complete with these great benefits:
- Super Soft Nitrile Material:
There is no softer, more flexible and hard wearing disposable Nitrile glove available than Ebony. Whether you’re looking for a glove to protect against chemicals, a glove that’s hard wearing for use in garages and engineering environments or a high performance glove to disguise inks and dyes, Ebony is the perfect glove for you.
- 100% NR Latex Free: Don’t be fooled by the comfort and flexibility of Ebony gloves – they are guaranteed 100% NR Latex free, making them the ideal glove for use by individuals at risk of type 1 allergic reactions.
- Intense Matt Black Colour:
Our unique matt black colour helps hide unsightly stains caused by contact with inks and dyes, reduce eye strain in artificial light environments and make a brilliant fashion statement!
- Special polymer coatings:
Ebony gloves are finished with a slip coating on the inside to make the glove easier to get on and an advanced super-grip coating on the outside to maximise the grip – even when the glove is wet.
- Fully Textured Palm and Fingers:
To maximise grip, Ebony are designed to include a fully textured finish to ensure that wherever you need the grip, the glove won’t let you down.
Ebony gloves have been tested with a wide range of both specific and general chemicals and provide excellent levels of splash protection against a wide range of the chemicals tested.
To provide the most accurate test results possible, these gloves have been tested to EN374 Part 3 by an independent test laboratory, SGS (UK) Ltd.
This superior level of barrier protection extends to the barrier permeation of viruses. Ebony nitrile gloves have been tested to, and passed, ISO 16044b:2003 “Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens” (viral testing).
Does this glove have any other benefits?
Our advanced polymer coating on the outside of the glove provides maximum grip and the smooth internal polymer allows the glove to effortlessly glide onto the hand.
The component materials in Ebony comply with 27CDR 177. 2600 which means that these gloves are safe for use with food.
What about allergies?
Being made from nitrile, a man made material, Ebony are 100% NR Latex free which means there is no risk of Type 1 allergies and through the use of advanced processing technology, significantly reduces the risk of Type 4 chemical allergies. They are also powder free to help prevent general skin irritation during use.
Total hand comfort
Ebony provides the level of comfort you would expect from Barber Healthcare and is manufactured using the latest, super soft nitrile formulation. It is easy to wear and, being super soft, can be worn for long periods of time without causing hand fatigue. The glove is palm and finger textured for maximum grip and has passed the European Dexterity test (EN420) at the maximum level 5.
How are they packed?
Available in sizes from to Small to X-Large, Ebony gloves are packed in dispensers of 100 gloves
- Type: Powder free & non-sterile
- Material: Nitrile
- Quality Standards: EN455 Parts 1 & 2
- Further Certification: Manufactured in compliance with EU PPE Class III, ISO 16604b:2003 Viral Test Passed, EN420 Dexterity Test Passed Level 5.
- Protein Content: 100% NR Latex free
- Powder Content: Below 2mg/g glove
- Features: Matt Black, Fully Textured, Premium Quality
- Colour: Black
- Length (minimum): 240mm
- Duration of Use (minutes): 120+
- Contact with Chemicals: Yes
- Contact with Blood Borne Pathogens: Yes