Glove Plus Ultra Nitrile examination gloves offer high quality, cost effective, barrier protection against a wide range of general chemicals glove users come into contact with on a regular basis.
These gloves are designed for Medium to High risk categories, and are thicker than conventional nitrile gloves.
Manufactured in a dedicated Nitrile factory, this product is 100% Natural Rubber Latex free and is ideal for glove users who have been identified as having allergic reactions to NR Latex proteins (Type 1 reactions).
Each glove comes complete with these great benefits:
- Super Soft Nitrile Material:
There is no softer, more flexible and hard wearing disposable Nitrile glove available than Plus Ultra. Whether you’re looking for a glove to protect against chemicals, a glove that’s hard wearing for use in garages and engineering environments or a high performance glove, Plus Ultra Purple is the perfect glove for you.
- 100% NR Latex Free: Don’t be fooled by the comfort and flexibility of Ultra Plus gloves – they are guaranteed 100% NR Latex free, making them the ideal glove for use by individuals at risk of type 1 allergic reactions.
- Purple Colour: helps these gloves stand out in the workplace for those occasions when a thicker glove is required – often used in healthcare settings.
- Textured Finger tips to maximise grip
Plus Ultra Purple gloves have been tested with a wide range of both specific and general chemicals and provide excellent levels of splash protection against a wide range of the chemicals tested.
To provide the most accurate test results possible, these gloves have been tested to EN374 Part 3 by an independent test laboratory, SGS (UK) Ltd.
This superior level of barrier protection extends to the barrier permeation of viruses. Ebony nitrile gloves have been tested to, and passed, ISO 16044b:2003 “Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens” (viral testing).
Does this glove have any other benefits?
Our advanced polymer coating on the outside of the glove provides maximum grip and the smooth internal polymer allows the glove to effortlessly glide onto the hand.
The component materials in Ultra Plus comply with 27CDR 177. 2600 which means that these gloves are safe for use with food.
What about allergies?
Being made from nitrile, a man made material, Ultra Plus are 100% NR Latex free which means there is no risk of Type 1 allergies and through the use of advanced processing technology, significantly reduces the risk of Type 4 chemical allergies. They are also powder free to help prevent general skin irritation during use.
Total hand comfort
Ebony provides the level of comfort you would expect from Barber Healthcare and is manufactured using the latest, super soft nitrile formulation. It is easy to wear and, being super soft, can be worn for long periods of time without causing hand fatigue. The glove is palm and finger textured for maximum grip and has passed the European Dexterity test (EN420) at the maximum level 5.
How are they packed?
Available in sizes from Small Large Ultra Plus gloves are packed in dispensers of 100 gloves
Glove Plus Ultra nitrile provides high performance protection needed against a wide range of chemicals and blood borne pathogens. Durable and strong; sensitivity, comfort and grip are maintained thanks to the use of filler-free nitrile and enhanced processing. These benefits, combined with textured fingertips for enhanced grip, allow Glove Plus Ultra to be a strong and versatile glove.
Available in purple.
- Type: Powder free & non-sterile
- Material: Nitrile
- Quality Standards: EN455 Parts 1 & 2 and EU PPE Class III
- Further Certification: ISO 16604b:2003 Viral Test Passed, EN420 Dexterity Test Passed Level 5. ASTM D6978-05 Permeation of Chemotherapy Drugs Passed.
- Protein Content: 100% NR Latex free
- Powder Content: Below 2mg/g glove
- Features: Enhanced Processing, Silicon Free, Ultra Performance
- Colour: Purple
- Length (minimum): 240mm
- Duration of Use (minutes): 120+
- Contact with Chemicals: Yes
- Contact with Blood Borne Pathogens: Yes
Submit your review